By accessing the website at http://tidalboretimes.ca,
you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws
and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any
applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are
prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this
website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Tidal Bore Times's website for personal, non-commercial
transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of
title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display
(commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Tidal
Bore Times's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on
any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions
and may be terminated by Tidal Bore Times at any time. Upon terminating your
viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must
destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic
or printed format.
- The materials on Tidal Bore Times's website are provided on an 'as is' basis.
Tidal Bore Times makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims
and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties
or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement
of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Tidal Bore Times does not warrant or make any representations concerning
the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on
its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked
to this site.
In no event shall Tidal Bore Times or its suppliers be liable for any damages
(including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to
business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials
on Tidal Bore Times's website, even if Tidal Bore Times or a Tidal Bore Times
authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility
of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied
warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages,
these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Tidal Bore Times's website could include technical,
typographical, or photographic errors. Tidal Bore Times does not warrant that
any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Tidal
Bore Times may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any
time without notice. However Tidal Bore Times does not make any commitment to
update the materials.
Tidal Bore Times has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and
is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of
any link does not imply endorsement by Tidal Bore Times of the site. Use of
any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Tidal Bore Times may revise these terms of service for its website at any time
without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then
current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with
the laws of Canada and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction
of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
It is Tidal Bore Times's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information
we may collect while operating our website. Accordingly, we have developed this
disclose and otherwise make use of personal information. We have outlined our
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where
appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify
the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those
purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain
the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used,
and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete,
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards
against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying,
use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies
and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the
fulfilment of those purposes.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles
in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected
time at Tidal Bore Times's sole discretion.